April Fashion Wishlist



Hello babies !
Do you remember me? It's me, Emelie. Today I will show you something every girl wan't it. It's April Wishlist. Tell me what do you like, love, or maybe something else.

( From left ro right )  

Topshop Petite Double Collar Blazer, £55. There is nothing better than a crisp white blazer in the Spring time, easily dressing up or down any outfit to give you a refreshing, clean look.

River Island Mini Pink Satchel, £20. This satchel is adorable! Nobody likes lugging around a massive bag when the sun is shining, so this one is perfect for day trips, whilst keeping in with the pastel trend.
Topshop Petite Moto Joni Pink Jeans, £36. I never usually go for coloured jeans, but these pastel pink jeans are so pretty, especially teamed with the white blazer.
Jones the Bookmaker Striped Flats, £49. I’m a huge fan of the nautical look, so I love these flats, they are so Summery and could spruce up any outfit to give a stylish look.
ASOS Petite Tailored Navy Shorts, £28. These shorts make me feel all happy inside, well, the whole outfit does. It would look perfect with the striped flats for a daytime look, or pair it with some heels for a cute evening look.
ASOS Petite Kimono Blouse, £22. I love wearing shirts, but I have never seen a shorter style that I have really liked, until I saw this one. I love how it’s slightly cropped, with a V-neck, it’s very casual and flattering.
Boohoo Striped Skater Dress, £18. Another clean, crisp look for the Spring, perfect.


What do you like? Tell me <3 Se you soon, bye !:*< 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

☼ Jesli mnie zaobserwujesz- napisz!
☼ Obs/obs- mile widzanie
☼ Dziekuje za kazdy mily wpis do bloga :) // Thanks all comments :)